All the taste of Turkish Delight chocolate bars but healthy! With a soft chocolatey base, rose and raspberry chia jam and a crunchy layer of dark chocolate on top. These squares are the ultimate healthy treat.
For the base:
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 cups dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp rose water
For the raspberry rose chia jam
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp rose water
For the topping:
- 70 percent cocoa dark chocolate
- Line a square cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Process the cashews, dates, cocoa powder and rose water in a food processor. Press into the cake tin in an even layer.
- Blend the raspberries, chia seeds, maple syrup and rose water in a food processor. Spread this in a thin layer on top of the base.
- Melt the chocolate and pour this on top of the jam layer and spread it out carefully to cover the jam.
- Place in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate hardens.
- Slice into squares.